Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Quickie

Still holding steady. It would seem that my body is an expert at maintaining. In the early weeks of December this was a source of much frustration, but right now, after a week of steady grazing, I will take that maintained weight, and might I add a “woo-hoo”?

It’s a New Year, and while I echo the sentiment found in many blogs that resolutions need not be limited to early January, I’ve always liked the fresh crisp feeling that I have when I finally drag myself out of bed on January first. This is compounded by the fact that my birthday is December 30th.

I like sitting down and assessing what the previous year has brought, and then figuring out what I would like to accomplish in the upcoming year. And I just like lists. A lot.

I still haven’t thoroughly done this yet, and don’t want to slap down a bunch of things all willy-nilly, so I think I’ll leave this as my quick weekly check-in, and continue to ponder the last year and plan for the next.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Holding steady is better than me, but then we can't all be losers every week, LOL. I bet things will get better the further we get from the holidays.

Barbara H. said...

Holding steady after the holidays is great!!

Tiffany said...

maintaining during the holidays is great. I am sure you will see a loss soon! keep it up!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Maintaining during this time of year is definitely something to be proud of. Good job!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Holding steady is great especially after a birthday! Happy Birthday by the way!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Way to maintain! We're all ready for a new start to a new year. Happy New Year! Congrats.
Path to Health