Monday, January 21, 2008

Motivators

Still having a hard time getting on the straight and narrow. I’ve decided to enumerate things that motivate me in the hopes that I become more, well, motivated.

  1. Trinidad!!! In five weeks!!!!
  2. My pole dancing class might be doing a performance in March, which means booty-shorts in public.
  3. I’m doing a football information session the end of March for potential new recruits and for women who just want to learn a bit more about the game in a non-threatening environment. During this, I’ll be putting on gear, including the pants, which means, again booty-shorts (and yes, I am aware that there may be some incongruity in the pole dancin’ football player… let’s just say I believe in balance in all things).
  4. A friend (who was almost the same size as me) has lost about 20lbs over the past six months or so, and looks fab. A leetle jealousy, but mostly inspirational.
  5. Football season starts in April, and my butt will be kicked if I don’t get more consistent with my strength training before that.
  6. Bathing suit season!!!

You may notice that these are all VERY vain reasons. I think I need that for the short term to get some focus back.

No comments: