Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh S***




So I weighed myself this morning for the first time in almost two weeks.

And I managed to pack on 6 pounds since December 20th, beinging me back to 155.6 lbs.

Ugh.





It totally makes sense. I haven’t worked out, walked much, or really tried to manage what I’ve been shoving in my face for the past two weeks. And not only did I have all the Christmas eatin’, I also had my birthday yesterday which entailed more yummy food and a beautiful cake from one of my favorite bakery.* However, birthdays are also filled with strife and introspection, so I’m so frustrated that I’m starting this year of my life with an additional 10 pounds.

So I’m back on the proverbial wagon. Again.


Ugh.


* “One of” as in there are several bakeries that I love… are we starting to see part of the problem here?


No comments: