Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day Three Check-in

I was on the road all day yesterday so missed my daily check-in. I’m happy to say that there’s been an initial loss bringing me to 151.4lbs. I realize that this is water weight, reduced because my focus on whole foods correlates to less sodium, but bloat affects the fit of my clothes so I’m grateful.

I’m trying a three-pronged approach; exercise (resistance and cardio), diet and general twitchiness (that I’m monitoring by wearing my pedometer at all times except when I’m working out so I don’t double count). Each day I succeed in one of these (and success is by my own yardstick), I drop a dollar in my piggybank, so I can deposit up to $3 per day. This is my fund for a trip that I hope to take in the spring, or will just be mad money if the trip doesn’t manifest. I’m a little behind already, but I can still save about $60.

No comments: