Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Brief check-in

I weighed 149, which is slightly heavier than what I stated in my grand confessional. I’m sitting here at my computer trying to determine how I feel about that. It’s still just a number, and I honestly don’t think it affects me deeply. However, it’s a hair-breadth away from a number I don’t want to see again.

Again, not a big deal in and of itself. It’s just once again indicative of how easy it is to slip from good eating habits and exercising regularly to, well, not. I do feel, though, that I’m at the stage where I can easily reverse this trend. I have been eating better and I’m going to make every effort today to get to the gym at lunch (Gym clothes, check. iPod, check. Gym pass, check.) And I remembered to pack a decent lunch (although it’s somewhat measly, so I may have to supplement in someway). Everything is pointing toward me having a good day.

5 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Welcome to the challenge! I joined in it last week! I can't wait to see how well you made out next week! Hang in there! You can do it!

Karen said...

welcome to TFTS! :)
Glad you joined us. This is a great group of people! I think you'll love it here!

Loey said...

Thanks!!! I'm sort of bouncing around "meeting" everyone by peeking into their blogs, and I'm vey pleased to have stumbled upon this challenge!

Donetta said...

Welcome aboard! this is great support and kind folks.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Welcome aboard. We're glad you're here!!